Online Casinos That Accept Play+ Payments In 2023
Play+ is a prepaid card provider that allows players to deposit and withdraw money from online gambling sites. Users need to load money onto a card before depositing, which makes Play+ perfect for players looking to manage their bankroll carefully.
Online Casinos That Accept Play+ Payments – September 2023
100% back of Your Net Losses Up To $200 In Cash
- The PlayStar Club allows customers to earn prizes
- 100+ slot games
- Lucrative “Daily Lotto Deluxe Game” bonus
100% First Deposit Welcome Bonus Up To $1,000 Plus
- Generous $25 no-deposit casino bonus
- Unique MGM rewards program
- 24/7 customer support
- Over 1000+ casino games
Up To $1,000 For New Users + $20 Free Play
- Over 400 slot games to choose from
- $20 free play welcome bonus for new players
- Pay and cash out at the casino cage at MGM properties
- Earn points with MGM Rewards
Introduction To PlayPlus Casinos
Play+ was founded in 2008 by Sightline Payments in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sightline initially set up Play+ for the land-based casino scene, so it has been tailored as a quick and safe way to fund casino gaming. Customers’ funds are secure in their FDIC-insured Play+ account. The provider has continued to evolve and become a popular payment method amongst gamblers.
It is free to sign up for Play+. However, users must first be registered at an online casino or have an existing casino loyalty card. With Play+, it is also free to deposit and cash out winnings. However, individual casino operators may charge service fees.
Play+ Pros and Cons
Various payment methods are available for gamblers, including prepaid cards, credit and debit cards, and e-wallets. To help users determine which suits their needs, we have summarized some of the key advantages and disadvantages of Play+ for online casinos.
- Enhanced safety
- Fast deposits and withdrawals
- Convenient to use
- Loading and spending limits
- Available at most casinos
- Setting up an account for each site
- Lower deposit and withdrawal limits
- Enhanced safety: Play+ provides users with a secure FDIC-protected account with zero liability for unauthorized purchases. Play+ also monitors transactions 24/7. By depositing and withdrawing using a Play+ card, no banking information must be directly entered into any casino site.
- Fast deposits and withdrawals: Play+ deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly, so users can start playing and enjoy their winnings straight away. Using the prepaid card, they can cash out withdrawals at an ATM and enjoy any winnings as soon as possible. Transferring the winnings from a Play+ account to a bank account may take 1-3 business days.
- Convenient to use: Play+ is a hassle-free payment method that does not require users to enter any banking information to deposit or withdraw on gambling sites. Players can instantly upload funds from their Play+ card and begin gambling.
- Loading and spending limits: Play+ demonstrates its commitment to responsible gambling by setting loading and spending limits. Many consider these limits high, but they still give users extra control over how much they can spend. Not all payment methods offer this.
- Available at most casinos: Many online casinos in the US accept Play+ for deposits and withdrawals. Bettors will easily be able to find a Play+ casino and start playing.
While Play+ may process withdrawals instantly, different online casinos may still require time to complete transactions. So the withdrawal may not be instant.
- Setting up an account for each site: You must create a new account for every gambling site you play on, which is a significant drawback of using Play+.
- Lower deposit and withdrawal limits: Users may be subject to lower deposit and withdrawal limits when using Play+ at online casinos. These limits will vary depending on the casino.
How To Deposit At Casinos Using Play+?
Funding an online casino account with Play+ works just like depositing with a credit/debit card or e-wallet. Follow the steps below to start playing at a casino of your choice.
Register at an online casino in your state
To be able to sign up for a Play+ account, players must set up an account at an online casino licensed in their specific state. Create a free account at an online casino, or log in if you have previously created one.
Sign up for a Play+ account
It is free to sign up for Play+. Bettors can do so by logging into the casino account, visiting the cashier page, and selecting “Add New” next to the Play+ funding option.
Choose to deposit
Go to the cashier at the online casino and select the option to deposit or add funds. Select Play+ as the chosen payment method for depositing. The casino will not charge any fees when depositing with Play+.
Select an amount to deposit
Enter how much you want to deposit into the casino account. Each casino will have different minimum deposit requirements, so ensure these are met to get started.
Now you have deposited, and the funds should be in the casino account. You are now ready to start playing your favorite casino games.
Casino sites generally do not charge deposit fees for deposits made via prepaid cards. Read the terms and conditions of the casino site you are playing on to understand what fees apply.
How To Withdraw From Casinos Using Play+?
You may have finished the play session with winnings in your online casino account. The next step is to withdraw the funds into a Play+ account, so follow our step-by-step guide below to discover how.
1. Visit the cashier
Return to the cashier on a casino site of choice and choose to withdraw the winnings.
2. Select Play+
Play+ should be available for withdrawing funds, so select Play+. The casino site should automatically select Play+ for withdrawal if this was previously used to deposit.
3. Input the amount you wish to withdraw
Ensuring you meet the minimum withdrawal amount at the online casino, enter the desired amount of money to be withdrawn.
4. Enjoy your winnings
Withdrawals made with Play+ will be processed instantly, so the funds should be available immediately. Users can head to an ATM to withdraw their winnings in cash.
Best Play+ Casino Bonuses
The best online casinos in the US will provide new players with welcome bonuses for signing up and promos for existing players to keep them coming back. Play+ is eligible with most bonuses, so promotions like deposit matches, free spins, and free play can be claimed at many online casinos.
As with claiming bonuses with all payment methods, there are terms and conditions users need to consider. Most promotions will require you to deposit within a certain amount of time and may need players to make a minimum deposit larger than the minimum deposit of Play+. Read the terms and conditions carefully before claiming a promo.
Available Play+ Casino Bonuses:
Play SugarHouse Casino
Some large credit card providers, such as Mastercard and Visa, offer prepaid cards similar to those at Play+. These provide the same benefits of safer payments and the ability to manage your expenses.
E-wallets are another similar alternative that means users don’t have to enter their credit card or bank details every time they spend money. Simply log in to the account or even double-click a button with Apple Pay to deposit. These offer the same smooth, user-friendly experience as with Play+.
You’ve probably heard of Visa – this popular payment platform is a widely used card method across the US. Thanks to its reliability and convenience, it’s available at most casinos.
As one of the most popular banking methods in the US, most online casinos support Mastercard deposits and withdrawals. Even though withdrawals tend to err on the slower side averaging 2-5 business days, Mastercard is efficient and secure.
This payment method maintains top security measures and a generous loyalty program, making it a sought-after banking option. We suggest checking its fees since AMEX does tend to enforce annual charges.
This incredibly popular e-wallet is a fan favorite at US online casinos. PayPal is user-friendly and implements safety features to ensure the utmost security. Cashing out your winnings with PayPal is also super speedy, with most withdrawals taking around 48 hours to process.
Skrill is another popular e-wallet that facilitates swift withdrawals and top data protection standards. The banking option is renowned for keeping your casino account, financial information, and personal data safe from fraud.
Play+ is an increasingly popular payment method for gamblers, offering an easy and safe way to fund their online gambling activities. Prepaid cards allow players to manage their gambling spending better as they can only spend what is available, unlike with a credit card. Another key benefit of using Play+ is fast deposits and immediate withdrawal processing.
It is important to note that using Play+ may be subject to deposit and withdrawal limits and may not be eligible for some bonuses. However, this is an excellent payment method for online gamblers overall.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most of the top-rated online casinos in the US accept Play+ cards for deposits and withdrawals. We have listed the best of these casinos on this page.
Sightline designed Play+ for gamblers, offering benefits such as responsible gambling by only being able to spend the amount loaded onto your card and fast deposits and withdrawals.
Play+ cards offer security benefits as you will not have to provide personal information to buy a Play+ card or enter credit card information into casino sites. The funds in your Play+ account are secure and FDIC-insured.
Withdrawals made with Play+ will be processed instantly, so the funds should be available in your Play+ account immediately. However, this will vary from casino to casino. You can then withdraw this money at an ATM. Alternatively, transferring funds to your bank account will take 1-3 business days.
Some large credit card providers, such as Mastercard and Visa, offer similar prepaid cards that you could use instead of a Play+ card. These will also allow you to manage your gambling spending and pay safely.