Online Casinos That Accept Paypal Payments In 2023
Most online casinos in the US accept PayPal as it is a popular payment method due to its speed and convenience. This guide uncovers some benefits and drawbacks of using PayPal to gamble online, explains how to deposit and withdraw funds at online casinos using a PayPal account, and answers some FAQs on PayPal casinos.
Online Casinos That Accept PayPal Payments – December 2023
100% Deposit Match up to $500 + 500 Free Spins
- The PlayStar Club allows customers to earn prizes
- 100+ slot games
- Lucrative “Daily Lotto Deluxe Game” bonus
Up To $100 Cashback On Your First Deposit
- Exclusive Reward program
- Log in and earn free spins every week
- Plenty of exclusive games
100% First Deposit Welcome Bonus Up To $1,000
- Generous $25 no-deposit casino bonus
- Unique MGM rewards program
- 24/7 customer support
- Over 1000+ casino games
Introduction To PayPal Casinos
PayPal was founded in 1998 by Peter Thiel, Luke Nosek, and Max Levchin, originally named Conifinity. The company started as a security software company but moved quickly into digital wallets and has never looked back. PayPal has become hugely popular and is the most popular e-wallet in the US. The company is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
PayPal has a reputation for being a secure method for making online payments, which owes to its history as a digital security company. Signing up for a PayPal account is free. Once users have created a PayPal account, they must add a bank account or credit/debit card, and then can simply select which one to debit when making a payment. Players will not have to enter any financial details each time they wish to pay, just the email and password for a PayPal account or a mobile number and a pin.
Connecting a credit card to a PayPal account offers the highest security, as PayPal does not share any payment information with the merchant. If you don’t want to use PayPal, you must enter the credit cards into the online casino directly.
PayPal Pros and Cons
So that you can decide on which payment method to opt for to gamble online safely and free of hassle, we have outlined some of the pros and cons associated with gambling using PayPal.
- User-friendly Interface
- Advanced safety features
- Quick transactions
- Many casinos accept PayPal
- Easy to track payments
- You may incur withdrawal fees
- Not eligible for all bonuses
- User-friendly Interface: PayPal is very straightforward to set up and operate. Users will not have to repeatedly enter financial details to make and accept payments, guaranteeing a seamless gambling experience for its users.
- Advanced safety features: PayPal ensures bettors are gambling risk-free as it implements various security measures to protect customers, including the requirement to enter a one-time pin at log-in, closely monitoring transactions to prevent fraud, and data encryption to keep all personal information secure.
- Quick transactions: Depositing funds from a PayPal account into an online casino instantly allows gamblers to start gambling immediately. Withdrawals also take 48 hours or less, whereas it may take up to 5 days for the funds to reach a bank using a credit or debit card.
- Many casinos accept PayPal: PayPal can be used at various online casinos as many operators recognize its popularity. It should be easy to find a casino that accepts PayPal and start playing.
- Easy to track payments: PayPal sends its users an email every time they send or receive money, making it easy for them to track their spending while gambling.
- You may incur withdrawal fees: Sometimes, you may incur fees to withdraw money with PayPal. Although some sites, such as BetMGM, do not charge any fees for depositing or withdrawing with PayPal, it is essential to know that this sometimes happens.
- Not eligible for all bonuses: When using an e-wallet like PayPal, the casino site may exclude you from claiming specific bonuses. Users will likely be eligible for more bonuses using a physical credit or debit card.
How To Deposit At Casinos Using PayPal?
As mentioned, depositing funds into a casino account using PayPal is instantaneous, and this payment can be set up in minutes. Follow our step-by-step guide to depositing to begin playing at the online casino of your choice.
Set up a PayPal account
Download the PayPal app or head to the PayPal website and sign up for PayPal. Once you have created an account, connect a bank account or credit/debit card. If you already have an account, skip this step.
Sign up at a PayPal casino
Visit one of our recommended PayPal casinos and create a free account.
Select your deposit option
Go to the chosen online casino’s “Cashier” section. Choose to deposit, selecting PayPal as the preferred payment method. You will need to log in to a PayPal account.
Enter how much you wish to deposit
Decide how much you would like to deposit into the casino account, ensuring to meet the minimum deposit required at the specific casino you are playing at.
The funds should be available in the casino account. You can now begin playing casino games like blackjack, slots, and roulette and earn real money.
How To Withdraw From Casinos Using PayPal?
If you have managed to earn some winnings, you will want to withdraw the funds to enjoy them outside of the casino. We have outlined some key steps to follow when using PayPal to complete a withdrawal.
1. Choose to withdraw
Return to the “Cashier” at the chosen casino site and select the option to withdraw some winnings.
2. Select Paypal
Set the withdrawal method to PayPal. It should be automatically selected if you used a PayPal account to make a deposit.
3. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
Every online casino will have its own specific withdrawal conditions, so make sure to meet these.
4. Enjoy your winnings
PayPal is one of the fastest withdrawal options, and users should have their winnings in under 48 hours. Some top sites will have the money with you in 24 hours.
By opting for an e-wallet, you will likely receive any winnings sooner than with any other payment option since transactions are typically processed faster.
Best PayPal Casino Bonuses
Online casinos usually offer players a welcome bonus to entice them into that site. The casinos also provide promotions for existing players to encourage them to play more. By using PayPal, users will be eligible for these bonuses, such as free spins and deposit matches, with most US online casinos. However, some casinos restrict PayPal bettors, and players are more likely to be eligible for the bonuses if they use a credit or debit card such as Mastercard or Visa.
Available PayPal Casino Bonuses:
Hard Rock Bet
Skrill is another e-wallet allowing users to make fast and secure payments by logging in with their email address and password. Skrill offers the same advantages as PayPal: it is user-friendly and secure.
Another popular payment method is Apple Pay, which digitizes your credit card and stores it in your Apple Wallet for easy and secure online payments. Apple Pay is integrated into users’ mobile devices and allows them to pay online by simply double-clicking a button on their phone. However, it does not work with online casinos on desktop, which PayPal does.
Boasting stringent security measures in keeping with Apple products, this contactless payment method offers fast and effective deposits. Simply pay directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
Skrill is another popular e-wallet that facilitates swift withdrawals and top data protection standards. The banking option is renowned for keeping your casino account, financial information, and personal data safe from fraud.
Play+ is a popular, modern, and speedy prepaid payment option that allows players to wager without sharing their bank details with casinos. Better yet, users can use it for withdrawals too. It’s also super easy to use and available at most casinos.
If you’re wary of using Bako cards and providing private financial information online, PayNearMe is an effective solution. Simply deposit cash at a local retailer and use the prepaid PayNearMe credit to fund your casino account.
PayPal is a popular payment method among online gamblers because of its ease and security. Most online casinos in the US accept PayPal for deposits and withdrawals. The most significant benefit of PayPal is that you won’t need to enter card details every time you transact. PayPal also allows players to make instant deposits and complete withdrawals faster than most other payment methods. So if you’re a budget gambler looking for fast withdrawals to control your bankroll, PayPal may be for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many online casinos in the US accept PayPal for deposits and withdrawals. On this page, we provide a list of some of the top-recommended casinos in the US that offer PayPal.
The main benefit of using PayPal to gamble is that users won’t be required to enter their card details every time they pay, which makes depositing and withdrawing funds smoother. PayPal also offers users security through features such as one-time passcodes and data encryption.
PayPal is a safe and well-trusted payment method, offering an excellent fraud protection service that monitors all transactions 24/7. Features include data encryption and two-factor authentication, which generates a one-time passcode to your mobile device.
Withdrawals with PayPal typically take 1-2 working days, depending on the online casino. Some of the top sites can sort player withdrawals within 24 hours.
Skrill is another e-wallet that works similarly to PayPal by facilitating transactions through a simple login. Skrill also generally has lower fees for its users. Some of the top online casinos in the US accept Skrill, including DraftKings, FanDuel, and Caesars.