Online Casinos That Accept ACH Payments In 2023
Automated Clearing House (ACH) is a financial network that facilitates electronic payments (eChekcs) and transfers between bank accounts across the US. ACH transfers are an available payment option at many online casinos and an excellent choice for secure transactions.
Online Casinos That Accept ACH (eChecks) Payments – October 2023
100% First Deposit Welcome Bonus Up To $1,000 Plus
- Generous $25 no-deposit casino bonus
- Unique MGM rewards program
- 24/7 customer support
- Over 1000+ casino games
Up To $1,000 For New Users + $20 Free Play
- Over 400 slot games to choose from
- $20 free play welcome bonus for new players
- Pay and cash out at the casino cage at MGM properties
- Earn points with MGM Rewards
Golden Nugget Casino
Up To $1,000 Plus 200 Free Spins
- Over 1,500 casino games
- $1,000 deposit match and 200 free spins welcome bonus
- 24/7 support via live chat and telephone
- Multiple EGR “Operator of the Year” awards
Introduction To ACH Casinos
The first ACH in the US started processing payments in 1972 as an electronic replacement for paper checks. The transaction is made directly between bank accounts rather than processing the payment through a bank card.
ACH payments via the Internet and mobile phones became available in 2001. ACH continues to become more popular today amongst customers and businesses. The National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) runs and regulates the ACH network. Users must set up or have a bank account to make and receive ACH payments.
ACH Pros And Cons
Many payment options are available to gamblers, including credit/debit cards, various e-wallets, and bank transfers. To help you decide which payment method suits you best, we have outlined some pros and cons of using ACH payments.
- No need to top up
- Highly secure
- Widely accepted
- Low fees
- Managing spending
- Delayed transactions
- Minimum transfer limits
- No need to top up: ACH payments come directly from a bank account, offering convenience compared to payment methods such as prepaid cards, which will need to be topped up before adding money to an account.
- Highly secure: ACH payments must pass through clearinghouses that enforce strict regulations and ensure your money is safe. Users also will not need to add their credit card details to make an ACH payment, so it is a good option if they are worried about entering their card details into an online casino site.
- Widely accepted: Users will easily find an online casino accepting ACH for deposits and withdrawals since it is a traditional and well-trusted method.
- Low fees: Neither a casino nor a bank are likely to charge users for ACH payments. If there are fees, they are usually lower than fees associated with other methods.
- Managing spending: Using ACH, users will have more control over their spending as credit is not allowed, so only the amount they have available in a bank account can be spent.
- Delayed transactions: ACH withdrawals take 1-3 days, depending on the bank, as they must pass through the clearinghouse.
- Minimum transfer limits: Many ACH casinos set minimum deposit limits, usually $10, and maximum deposit limits ranging from $5,000 to $10,000. Banks may also limit how much users can send via an ACH transfer, including daily, weekly, and monthly limitations that restrict players’ freedom.
How To Deposit At Casinos Using ACH?
Many gamblers enjoy the simplicity of using ACH to make a deposit. For those wanting to use ACH to deposit, follow our step-by-step guide so that you can begin playing games at the casino of your choice.
Open a bank account
Players will need a bank account to make ACH payments. For those who don’t have one already, you must open an account by applying online or at the physical premises of a bank.
Sign up at an ACH casino
Choose a casino that accepts ACH and follow the quick and simple sign-up process. We have listed some of the top ACH casinos on this page.
Head to the Cashier
At the cashier of the chosen online casino, choose to deposit and select ACH as the preferred option.
Fill out your details
Players must enter all banking information, including account and routing numbers.
Enter how much you wish to deposit
Decide how much you would like to deposit into the casino account, ensuring that any minimum deposit required at the casino you are playing at is met.
Proof of ID
Before placing a deposit, players may be required to verify their identity at some online casinos. This can be done by providing copies of a photo ID, proof of address, and proof of payment method.
The deposit should be available in the casino account in around 30 minutes, but it can take up to a few days, depending on the bank and the casino. Once you have the money, you can start playing casino games such as roulette, slots, and blackjack.
If you have insufficient funds in your bank account to complete the chosen deposit, banks may cancel the transaction and return the money to your bank account.
How To Withdraw From Casinos Using ACH?
For those players who are lucky enough to walk away from a play session in profit, you’ll want to withdraw the winnings. Below, there is a simple guide to making withdrawals using ACH.
1. Head to the cashier
Log in to a casino account and return to the cashier page.
2. Choose to withdraw
Once at the cashier, select the option to withdraw the winnings.
3. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw:
Decide how much to withdraw, ensuring any specific withdrawal limits of the online casino.
4. Enjoy your winnings
Payouts can take 1-3 days to arrive in the account, after which you can enjoy spending any cash.
Best ACH Casino Bonuses
Online casinos offer players a variety of bonuses to entice them to sign up and keep them playing. There are terms and conditions users need to consider when claiming promotions, including whether particular payment methods are restricted for that offer. ACH is eligible for most bonuses in the US. Users will need to consider other terms and conditions, such as time limits on using any bonuses and wagering requirements when claiming any online casino promotions.
Available ACH Casino Bonuses:
Play SugarHouse Casino
E-wallet such as PayPal is a great alternatives to ACH transfers that offer much faster deposits and withdrawals. He allow users to pay directly from their bank account, which is convenient and prevents them from entering any card details into a casino website. However, casinos may exclude e-wallets from bonuses, whereas ACH is widely accepted.
As one of the most popular banking methods in the US, most online casinos support Mastercard deposits and withdrawals. Even though withdrawals tend to err on the slower side averaging 2-5 business days, Mastercard is efficient and secure.
You’ve probably heard of Visa – this popular payment platform is a widely used card method across the US. Thanks to its reliability and convenience, it’s available at most casinos.
Regarded as one of the longest-standing and secure casino payment options, instant bank transfers are favored by players for their reliability.
Online banking is a widely popular electronic payment system worldwide offered by leading banking institutions. It enables clients to make various transactions without visiting a physical bank branch.
Overall, there is a lot to like about making ACH payments to online casinos. The payment method is very secure and allows players to make payments directly to and from a bank account.
While deposits and withdrawals may be slower than with other payment options, and you do have to provide some banking information to use this option, ACH is eligible with most casino bonuses in the US. Many casino players will be delighted to use this secure payment option to start playing at online casinos.
Frequently Asked Questions
ACH transfers are a widely accepted payment method at online casinos in the US for making deposits and withdrawals. We have highlighted a few of the top-recommended ACH casinos on this page.
The main benefit of ACH transfers is that they are more secure than alternative payment methods since they pass through a third-party clearinghouse that enforces strict regulations. ACH transfers are also convenient as the money comes directly out of a bank account, whereas with other options, you will need to move money into an e-wallet or onto a prepaid card.
ACH transfers are secure as they must pass through a clearinghouse that enforces strict regulations. The recipient always needs an American bank account, meaning they have to provide identification to get an account. This reduces the risk of fraud or other illegal activity.
ACH withdrawals typically take 1-3 days to process, depending on your bank account. This is because the online casino will need to process the payment, then the transaction will need to go through a clearinghouse for additional security.
E-wallets such as PayPal and Neteller are alternatives to ACH transfers offering faster deposits and withdrawals. Both allow users to pay directly from their bank account. However, ACH payments are more secure since they use the NACHA network.